Consult Diagnostic Interface for Nissan
Support system: Windows XP
Update: Can't update
Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
- Monitor and Log dozens of real-time parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop.
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc),timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device
Available software working with this Interface
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
- DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
- Scan Tech Nissan
- SRTalk v.1.0
- ZCSetup v.2.0
- ZTalk v.1.1
- Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
- Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
Nissan Consult Diagnostic interface works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fuse box) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000).Models such as:300ZX,Z32,Maxima,240SX,S13,S14,Skyline,SR20DE,SR20DET,RB20,Altima,Fairlady.
- 1pc x Nissan Consult interface
- 1pc x RS232 Cable
- 1pc x CD Drive
Q: Can I use this item to do the car with 16 pin connector?
A: Nissan consult diagnostic interface is special for 14 pin consult port; it is serial port, not USB port. So it cannot be used together with 16 pin connector.
Any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.
How to buy on OBD16Shop.com